Vacancy: Performance Analyst (Women & Girls' Programme)
Performance Analyst (Women & Girls’ Programme)
The FAW Trust is seeking an individual with the necessary experience, enthusiasm and commitment to make a positive addition to the analysis of football throughout Wales, with a requirement for some UK and international travel too. This full-time post will be based in the National Football Development Centre, Dragon Park, Newport.
The performance analysis department within the FAW Trust provides an analysis support service to the player development and coach education programmes as well as analysis support to the Football Association of Wales (FAW) National Squads. The successful candidate will work across all programmes as directed by the Performance Analysis Manager but with specific emphasis on the Women’ & Girls’ programme, including working as lead analyst for the Senior Women’s National Squad.
Key Competencies Required
- Undergraduate degree in Performance Analysis or related subject;
- Demonstrable experience in providing performance analysis support in football;
- Previous experience of utilising Sportscode and/or similar analysis software;
- Comprehensive understanding of video analysis technology and software applications;
- Good understanding of contemporary coaching practice;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Modern and innovative working practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to be self-directed and work on own initiative;
- Appropriate IT competencies;
- Good written and presentation skills;
- Willingness and availability to work unsociable hours;
- Full, clean driving licence and access to own vehicle with business use insurance.
For further information regarding the post please e-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: 5pm, Friday, 17th July 2020.CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
Please e-mail completed application forms to [email protected]
Online Interviews will be conducted the week commencing 20th July 2020.
FAW Trust, Dragon Park, National Football Development Centre, NISV, Newport, NP19 4RA
T: 01633 282911 E: [email protected] www.fawtrust.cymru
The FAW Trust is committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults and follows the recruitment guidelines of the FAW’s Welfare Policy. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced CRB Disclosure before their appointment is confirmed.
This post is supported by: The Football Association of Wales & Sport Wales
Sign up now
To get access to the latest FAW Trust news, courses and coaching.