Vacancy | FAW Trust North Regional Girls Goalkeeping Coach
Title: FAW Trust North Regional Girls Goalkeeping Coach
Salary: £30 per session
Location: North Wales
Session: 2 x evening sessions and weekend work
Purpose: To deliver practical football sessions in line with the FAW Regional syllabus. Work within the Code of Conduct and Good Practice of the Code of Conduct as stipulated by the FAW Trust.
Term: 6 month fixed-term
- Producing and submitting session and game plans in line with the ‘Welsh Way’ & Academy syllabus, using Sports Session Planner and submitting them to the age group manager for each session.
- Providing high quality goalkeeping coaching and support.
- Implementing a training and games programme in line with LTPD guidelines.
- Supporting the coaches across all age groups and support the delivery of the programme in line with FAW Trust core vales, Excellence, family and respect.
- Leading with the IPD process for the group of players you are working with, from writing and monitoring of these.
- Ensuring registers, including training and game minutes are recorded and uploaded onto BenchMark54.
- Supporting with additional sessions put on for players (e.g. Physical Performance, Psychology)
- The welfare of players within their designated groups.
- Additional matches when required.
- Feedback to players on a monthly basis, including two formal feedback meetings on a half yearly basis.
Code of Conduct:
- Wear FAW Regional issued kit and return when leaving the programme.
- Wear black coloured football boots (Where appropriate).
- Have and maintain condition of kit to the standards of the Academy and return when requested.
- Report any kit damage or loss and return to FAW Trust when possible.
- Report any issues or concerns to the relevant person(s).
- Arrive at least 20 minute prior to a session and ensure all players are safely collected and all equipment is accounted for before leaving.
- Attend all CPD put on for staff
- Complete an enhanced DBS check as appropriate with the FAW Trust.
- Needs to comply with all FAW Trust policies but specifically the FAW Trust policies relating to Safeguarding, Social Media and GDPR etc
- Shall never represent themselves as an employee of the FAW Trust to any party in either verbal or written formats.
- Non-compliance to any agreed policies, procedures or instructions of the FAW Trust may lead to disciplinary action and termination of this contract.
To apply, please email your current football CV to Peter Wilson
by Friday, January 28Send an email »
Sign up now
To get access to the latest FAW Trust news, courses and coaching.